Why should you join BEarFit? These athletes share why they chose to train with BEarFit
This waiver form is a requirement of anyone who wishes to train with BEarFit Training systems. Please print out the form below, sign it, and bring it with you when you come in for your first session! Or fill out the form electronically and send it back!
Coach Berry's passion for lifting began at the age of 12 when he began strength training at the local YMCA to help him excel at sports. His love of sports and desire to succeed led him to training at the prestigious gym, Mike Boyle Strength & Conditioning; the only gym of its type at that time. He started coaching at the age 20 when he took over as the Offensive and Defensive Line Coach for the Wakefield High School Freshman Football team. While he was training in the gym, several athletes approached him about training for football. This led him to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology from Salem State University. While in college he interned and then was hired to work at Mike Boyle Strength & Conditioning.
Coach Berry then went on to help co-found the Warrior Strength and Conditioning Program at Wakefield High School, where he worked with high school athletes for four years before moving on to DeSimone Fitness for two years. He decided to take his training expertise and open his own training facility in January 2016—BEarFit Training Systems. He has coached football and indoor track & field, and outdoor track & field at Wakefield High School for 12 years and has coached and trained student athletes to league, state, New England and national championships. Coach Berry is USATF Level 1 certified, is currently studying for his CPPS, and is continually looking to further his education to develop new skills and techniques to help athletes attain their fitness goals.
Coach Berry is passionate about strength and conditioning and is dedicated to helping student athletes reach their athletic goals. He has worked with numerous athletes varying in sport and skill level and prides himself on being able to adapt every workout to the individual needs and goals of each athlete.
3 DAY PROGRAM
- Each session is 1.5 hours in length
- Session Times
- Group 1 Monday Tuesday Thursday 315-445PM
- Group 2 Monday Tuesday Thursday 7-815 PM
- 11 Weeks 33 1.5 Hour Sessions
- Speed, Agility, Lifting, Conditioning
- Max 25 Athletes
- Begins Tuesday Sept 4th and ends Thursday Nov 15th
- Credit Paid In Full $500 or $450 Until August 24th
2 DAY PROGRAM
- Fall/Winter/Spring Schedule May Vary Due to Games and Meets
- Days Vary Based on Season
- 60 Min Sessions Focused on Strength and Mobility Only
- Max 30 Athletes
- Fall/ Winter/ Spring 24 Sessions over 12 Weeks
- Individual Pricing: Credit $325 in Full
Please Speak to me Directly About Team Pricing!!!
1 DAY IN SEASON TEAM PROGRAM
- Days and Times TBD based on schedules of Individual Teams
- Max 30 Athlete
- All Sessions will be 1 Hour in Length and Focus on Mobility Agility and Maintaining Strength
0-10 Athletes $150 Each Athlete
11-20 Athletes $125 Each Athlete
21-30 Athletes $100 Each Athlete
*Also Offer Generous Bonus Discounts when Boosters Pay for team*
Typically an additional 10-20% off
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT SUMMER 2018 SEE YOU ALL IN 2019 NEW SCHEDULE NEXT APRIL
SUMMER COLLEGE ATHLETE SPECIAL
- Open Gym Use - $125 for Summer (May-August) *For Athletes Who Have a Written Program from Their College*
- 3 One Hour Adult Functional Classes a Week - $175 for Summer (can also use Open Gym) *Approximately 42 Classes*
- 5 One Hour Adult Functional Classes a Week - $225 for Summer (can also use Open Gym) *Approximately 70 Classes*
- Credit Paid In Full
HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- Summer Programs Begin Monday, June 18 and Run Until Friday, August 17
PLEASE NOTE THE GYM WILL BE CLOSED FROM WEDNESDAY, JULY 4 - SUNDAY, JULY 8. TRAINING WILL RESUME ON MONDAY, JULY 9.
4 DAY A WEEK, 90 MINUTE SPORTS LEVEL PERFORMANCE LEVEL 3
- EXPERIENCED ATHLETES ONLY
- GROUP 1:,Level 3 Open Class (All Sports) Monday - Thursday, 10:30 AM - 12 PM
- GROUP 2: Level 3 Open Class (All Sports), Monday - Thursday, 3:15 PM - 4:45 PM
- Credit Paid in Full $450 until June 8th Then $500
3 DAY A WEEK, 90 MINUTE or 60 MINUTE SPORTS PERFORMANCE LEVEL 2 OR 3
90 MINUTES 3 DAYS PER WEEK 25 SESSIONS
GROUP 1 MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY 9-1030AM
- CREDIT PAID IN FULL $325 UNTIL JUNE 8TH THEN $375
- OPEN TO ALL LEVELS AND SPORTS
- GROUP 2 MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY 1245-215PM (@ WAKEFIELD HIGH)
- CREDIT PAID IN FULL $300 UNTIL JUNE 8TH THEN $350
- FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORE ATHLETES
60 MINUTES 3 DAYS PER WEEK 25 SESSIONS
GROUP 1 MONDAY/ WEDNESDAY/ FRIDAY 7-8AM
- CREDIT PAID IN FULL $250 UNTIL JUNE 8TH THEN $300
- OPEN TO ALL LEVELS AND SPORTS
90 MINUTES 2 DAYS PER WEEK 17 SESSIONS
GROUP 1: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 AM - 9:30 AM
- CREDIT PAID IN FULL $225 UNTIL JUNE 8TH THEN $275
- OPEN TO WAKEFIELD GIRLS VOLLEYBALL ONLY
2 DAY A WEEK, 90 MINUTE SPORTS PERFORMANCE LEVEL 1/2/3
60 MINUTES 2 DAYS PER WEEK 17 SESSIONS
GROUP 1: TUESDAY AND THURSDAYS 7-8 AM
CREDIT PAID IN FULL $200 UNTIL JUNE 8TH THEN $250
- OPEN TO ALL SPORTS
GROUP 2: Mondays and Wednesdays, 8 AM - 9 AM
- CREDIT PAID IN FULL $200 UNTIL JUNE 8TH THEN $250
- OPEN TO WAKEFIELD GIRLS FIELD HOCKEY ONLY
2 DAY A WEEK, 60 MINUTE SPORTS PERFORMANCE LEVEL 1/2/3
ADULT Functional Performance
All workouts and exercises can be customized to the level of each individual person. Through the use of varying exercises, weights or a combination of the two! Everyone progresses at their own pace through the use of a properly periodized program.
Workouts change monthly as this gives you time to acclimate to the workout and make measurable gains from day to day.
Group Performance is written and programmed by a coach who will help with the workout if needed but you will complete most aspects on your own!
Small Group Training and Personal Training the Coach will be with you every step of the way!
Every Class Begins with a proper Prep Period of Foam Rolling Mobility Work and a Dynamic Warmup.
Group Performance Classes
ADULT CLASS SCHEDULES
Monday Wednesday Friday 6-7 AM is Hybrid Performance
Tuesday and Thursday 6-7 AM is TAKE OFF!
Monday Wednesday Friday 615-715 PM is Hybrid Performance
Tuesday and Thursday 615-715 PM is TAKE OFF!
Saturday Open Gym 8-11AM
Open Gym Hours TBA Weekly ( Ask to join private group on FB)
A one hour class that is performance based for Adults.
This is Functional Training to better Prepare you for LIFE.
Each workout begins with a Prep Period of Mobility Work.
Which is then followed by a blend of Strength and Core Work.
Then Lastly Finishes with some variation of conditioning!
This is a fast paced High Intensity Type class. That uses the principals of Peripheral Heart Action Training. Meaning it is a full body workout that utilizes exercises moving from one area of the body to the next in a circuit type fashion. So while one area is working the other is resting. Mainly uses Bands, Bodyweight, Ropes, Cardio Equipment and the like for a 20-40 min class based on the day!
BearFit Training Systems is owned and operated by Justin Berry. Feel free to reach out by filling out the contact form on this page.
119R Foster Street Building 2, Unit #2
Peabody, MA 01960